Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What a Wonderful Day!

Alright folks, I had a snow day today! That's right, the university actually shut down. So I got lots done today; both serious and fun.

I finished a lesson plan for my Visual Arts class. Yay!

My friend, Ms. A brought me grocery shopping. I got lots and lots of delicious food.

Then Ms. A and I came home and we had a mini supper party! We made lots of delicious food. And listened to lots of Ingrid Michaelson.

First we made a chicken stir fry thing.
Ms. A likes lots of cheese!
Whipping cream. I discovered that whipping cream by hand is harder
than mashing potatoes by hand. It definitely took a long time...
Eventually it turned into this though. Success!
And then we made Chai Tea Lattes at home. It was delicious!
We even added whipped cream on top. Yum!
Here is the dessert! Chai Latte and Strawberry
Angel Food Cake. It was fantastic if I do
say so myself!
It was a fantastic night ending with two very content friends, relaxing with mellow music. I definitely need to do it a little more often. Good friends. Good food. Good life. Who could ask for anything more?

No comments:

Post a Comment