Monday, February 27, 2012

It's in!

Alright folks. I ordered a necklace online recently and was so excited to get it. I ordered it off Etsy and was a little worried that I wouldn't get it (it was my first time ordering off this kind of website - here is the link for the store). Anyway, the order came in today. And I was so excited and it is so perfect! I love, love, love it!

This is what was waiting for me! Yay!
Even the box was beautiful. 
I like the little things. It may sound silly but the effort put
into the this box makes me happy!
Ta-da! Ain't it purdy? Love it so much!

Anyway. All of this to say that I am so glad that I got the necklace of that website. My tip to you would be to check out the reviews on the shops, to make sure they are reliable. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment