Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yay for Friends!


So starting school again is kind of bitter sweet. The term looks as though it will be jam-packed full of work (and learning) again. My science class appears to be the art class I have always dreaded and my art class seems like something I might actually enjoy. My world has been turned upside-down!

However, there is a great thing about coming back to school - friends! And believe me, they make facing this term much more bearable. Since coming back to town, I have gone to a movie, I have gone to coffee, and just hung out with friends. It is fantastic!

But I think most importantly, there are my friends in class. These girls are the best! We get to complain together but then we also laugh and joke around, keeping this program more or less light-hearted and fun!

So here is to friends! May you always be surrounded by people you love, who make you laugh and smile, and turn your world into a better place.

Here is my BEd-ers group making our "serious teacher face"
before the program's Halloween celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment