Tuesday, November 8, 2011

When I'm down, I can't get up...

Okay. So you know that Great Big Sea song? The one that goes, "when I'm up I can't get down, can't get down, can't get level"? Well, my life is the opposite right now. René and I have decided to start doing Jillian Michaels workouts. And, hoo baby! She is tough!


I am on day two of the workout. I didn't hurt too bad today but I can definitely predict everything being a little more painful tomorrow. Which is kind of a bad coincidence because I will be walking from another school to mine tomorrow with the school choir. We have started with the 30 Day Shred and we hope to move along to Ripped in 30 before I leave at Christmas time.


Anyways, we keep joking about how we can't really move and we may not be able to get up again. So obviously, me, the song-in-my-head-person, had to think of a song. So our modified version is "when I'm down, I can't get up, can't get up, can't get level." Here is the video for the original. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Haha I love that song! I have been thinking recently that I need to get more exercise, but I just never seem to get around to it. You're way ahead of me in this respect! Good job and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to do. I'm lucky cause my step mom exercises with me. We push each other to do it! Six days a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! Good on ya! Keep going girls!!!

    ReplyDelete