Sunday, November 13, 2011

More Georgie!


My mom and I had this book series that we always read when I was a teenager. The series is absolutely hilarious. I mean, funny to the point that I had to stop reading because I was crying from laughing so hard. The series was Confessions of Georgia Nicolson written by Louise Rennison.

The series is written as the diary of a 14-year-old British girl. It is kind of like a PG-13 Bridget Jones. Georgia is a super drama queen with a knack for the quirky. The first instalment in the series is called Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging. So you can just imagine what the stories are like.


Well the point is that today, I found a Georgia Nicolson movie! That's right! I watched it and it was actually pretty cool. I mean, the acting wasn't the best and it was a little cheesy but I loved it because I loved the books.


Anyways, I might not super recommend the movie but girls who read this blog. If ever you want a quick, easy, hilarious read, check this series out!

No comments:

Post a Comment