Saturday, November 19, 2011

Meaghan Smith = LOVE!


On this wonderful Saturday evening, I'm sitting in the basement while my daddy plays piano. I attempted to sing a song or two but goodness knows that didn't turn out so great with my "sexy" raspy voice. Anyways, he decided to play a song called I Know by Meaghan Smith, whom I was obsessed with a couple years ago.


I don't know how many of you have heard of her. She is a Canadian artist from Nova Scotia. Her sound is kind of jazzy and her songs are really interesting. I almost was able to go see her perform in a show with Sarah McLachlan but I was out of town for that weekend! Too bad cause that is pretty much a perfect show.

Because I love her so much, and I realized how much I miss her, here is I Know from Meaghan Smith.


P.S. She just put out a Christmas album. Haven't checked it out yet but I bet it is wonderful. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Very Disney and sassy all at once. Love it!!! I'd never heard of her. Thanks for introducing me!!

    ReplyDelete