Wednesday, October 5, 2011

You and I

Music has been a huge part of my life; even before I was born, my dad was singing me songs accompanied by his guitar. I love music and find that I am generally a happier, better person when there is music around. Music has the power to evoke every emotion: happiness, sadness, nostalgia, excitement.

About three years ago, I discovered a wonderful singer. Ingrid Michaelson has been by my side through the good times and the bad. She has songs that make me cry and songs that make me hopeful and happy. Her song "You and I", without fail, always makes me smile and want to dance around my room (yes, I did that today). And come on, it is so cute! Who doesn't want a relationship like that?




So check it out, as well as her other songs. She is a fabulous artist and I don't think I've ever heard a song of hers that I didn't like. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore Ingrid's music. I listen to it ALL the time. In fact, I listened to it this morning as I was getting ready.

    ReplyDelete