Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tides of My Heart

     Alright! So I know it sounds super cheesy but let me just say that I was in a cheesy mood the first time I used it. I was in Alberta, it was summertime and I was missing the East Coast. I was also being convinced by a friend to start using Twitter. And so began the conversation of a Twitter username. I was raised by a super tech-paranoid family you see, and consequently would NOT be using my name.
     Well, if you have ever moved to Alberta from the East Coast in the summer, you would know that you miss the ocean terribly in the big, flat, dry Albertan prairies. And so sand and shells and tides were on my mind. After many suggestions from my friends, Tides of My Heart popped into my head. I thought it was way too cheesy but days later it was still stuck there. And so I figured it was meant to be!
     So that is what this blog will be about; The Tides of My Heart. It will most likely end up being random things that make me happy. And maybe sometimes sad. Cool things I find or hear about, music I love, books I've adored, and the likes.
     So to a new beginning! A fresh, new blog to share with the world, in more than 140 characters, what is on my mind and in my heart.

2 comments: