Monday, October 31, 2011

Thriller... And Halloween!

This year, I had three Halloween celebrations and they were all great! Mostly, it was Thriller-filled.

Best Halloween dance EVER!

However, I am ashamed to say that this Thriller pro has lost her Thriller-y abilities! I know. It's hard to believe I did it in my grad show and don't remember it now! Actually... It's not that hard to believe since that was about a billion years ago! (Okay, maybe just 5 but still!)

My first Halloween celebration was with my fellow BEd-ers! Friday night, we all dressed up and hung out in the evening and then went out to Scary-oke! :) Here are a few pictures from the evening.

Thriller with Salt & Pepper! (We're not as cool as the rappers but hey!)
Singing Jesse's Girl, of course! P.S. That is a link to the original
music video from the 80s. Full of epic-ness, as are
most things from the 80s.
Crazy Dancing!
Teacher Faces!!
Not so much...
And then on Saturday, I moved to my Dad's house and then went out with RenĂ© and some friends. We kinda had a pirate theme going on. Anyways, we went to a friend's house (who, as you can see, is a huge fan of Halloween and its decorations) and guess what they wanted to do. The Thriller dance of course! I did one dance move from it and they all assumed I knew it. So ten seconds later, they are following me as I repeatedly went through the three or four moves I remembered from the dance! And no matter what I said, they kept yelling about how cool it was that I knew it. haha Anyways...

Thriller! This is the dance move when you clap your hands above
 your head and then do a shimmy thing...
Some costumes were scarier than others...
Then today, I had a Halloween celebration with my class. Unfortunately, there was no Thriller. But there was lots of Bingo, Pictionnary, laughing, and absolute chaos and insanity. But I loved it! The kids had so much fun and so did I. It was a good start to an internship.

Tonight at Dad's, only a few Trick-or-Treaters have stopped by and I'm pretty sure they were all over the age of 15. Oh well! It's okay because now... I'm moving on to Christmas! (I'm not kidding. I'm already listening to Christmas music! Yay!)

Hope you all had wonderful Halloweens as well! Have a fantastic week!




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one listening to Christmas music! Happy Halloween, Steph!

    ReplyDelete