Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for the wonderful Thanksgiving Day; wonderful weather, food, and family.

I am thankful for my Mommy who always supports me and often spoils me (no matter how guilty I tell her it makes me feel). I am also thankful for her husband who has sacrificed so much for all of us.

I am thankful for new programs, new friends, and new opportunities - including that of living with my Dad for a few months.

I am thankful for delicious food and fabulous friends who are always there for you, not matter the time or day.

I am thankful for Half App Wednesdays and Grey Thursdays and Doctor Who.

I am thankful for all kinds of books: interesting, funny, intelligent, serious, positive, and historically accurate.

I am thankful for the outdoors, with its sunshine, rain, snow, and multicoloured leaves.

I am thankful for pets who cuddle you when you are feeling down.

I am thankful for having a roof over my head and living in a safe and friendly environment.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! for half price app wednesdays and Grey's Thursdays! (And everything else, too) :)

    ReplyDelete