Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Girl

I have always loved Zooey Deschanel. I mean, just look at Elf! Her character is just so darn cute! So I was very excited when I found out she was going to be in a new TV show this year, New Girl. Unfortunately, I have no TV at my new house but I have still managed to catch up on the series. And let me just say, hi-larious! They definitely could have called the show "Funny Girl".


I love her character because it kind of reminds me of myself - quirky, nerdy, friends with lots of boys, and sings to herself all the time. Actually, I think she is a character that many people would relate to. The show is only a few episodes in but I hope *cross fingers* that it plays for a very long time. I can definitely see this show brightening up my week just as much as Raising Hope and the slightly more serious Grey's Anatomy.

Ah TV therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment