Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Friday!

Alright! Time to link up to Amanda on this very Happy Friday! Here are some things that made me happy this week:

- This week, we only had one math class and it consisted mostly of candy and (educational) games.





- My Gram and Gramps visited me on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. (Definitely spoiled!)

- I discovered a brand new, hilarious show, New Girl.


- I got a huge care package from my mommy with lots of my favourite movies and useful things for my classroom.

- I went to Half Apps at Snooty's with some fellow BEd-ers. We had a blast and got some free swag.


- I met some old friends and classmates while walking home this week. It's so nice to see people I know again!

- I have a mall date with Amanda today. I'm going to buy a sandwich and a salad container. So excited!

- And finally... drumroll... I finished my first semester of my BEd! Woohoo! Handed in my last assignment last night and I'm done. Classroom, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment