Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Feist has a new album! Celebrate!

Yay! Feist finally has a new album out, Metals. I was so excited!



As people who have read my past blog entries might know, I really love music. So when my favourite artists release new albums, I pretty much freak out. I have been listening to "Metals" almost constantly. Unfortunately, I don't really have time to listen to it "sans studying"but I have still been enjoying it. I think I've already pinpointed my two favourite songs for now though (other than the single "The Bad in Each Other"). But goodness knows my favourites will probably change as I keep listening.The songs are catchy and they have cool bridges or bits that you can't help but hum along to.

The first one would be "Graveyard" which, at times, kind of reminds me of something "Florence and the Machine"-y. Here is a live version of it:


The second one would be "Undiscovered First". Slow at first but then you can't help but start bobbing along. Here is an album version of it:


If you've never listened to Feist before, check out her past albums (and her new one). She has a very unique history, voice, and style. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment