Sunday, October 16, 2011

Done Doctor Who!

So I finally caught up on my Doctor Who! And all I can say is, what a clever man! Also, boy do I ever miss him. The last few episodes are so intense while you are waiting to find out what happens to the Doctor. Does he die or does someone save him? I won't say on here because, as River Song says:



However, let me just say that the writers are very good at keeping you hanging. As the title says, there is the wedding of River Song but that is the least of the craziness in the episode.

Also, I am new with this whole Doctor Who thing. I know every year they have a Christmas Special. Anyone know the date for this yet? And any idea what it will be relating to this year?

1 comment:

  1. I think the writers pulled a bit of a cheap shot at the end of this one!

    As much as I hate to say it, Russel T. Davies was much better for big overarching plots and suspenseful season finales!

    ReplyDelete